This video course is intended to augment the clinical training received from the myofascial
trigger point training courses and contains:
• A brief overview of myofascial pain pathology
• Correct trigger point needling technique
• Origins and insertions of muscles covered
• Individual pain referral patterns for each muscle covered
• Safe effective trigger point needling techniques
• Relevance of underlying anatomical structures to ensure safe needling
• Relevant stretching techniques for each muscle covered
Once you have purchased this course, you can find it by logging into your JCM On Demand account, and heading to the 'my library' section.
To subscribe and create an account if you do not already have one, tick the subscribe box, and then at the end of the payment process, fill out the details required.